To apply, simply submit your resume to email@example.com and title your email "Job Application - Job Title"
Sales and Service Specialist
We are looking for an individual who is tenacious, adaptable, teachable and determined to suceed in this fast-paced and dynamic global food trade industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, trade sales, negotiating contracts with potential customers as well as leading key projects relating to the development of an online marketplace.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have past experience working in FMCG or food-related industry, a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Past experience working in an e-commerce platform is an advantage.
Sales & Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
DiMuto is looking to further enhance its value proposition to its customers and one of the key focuses will be to develop the technology to power its financial services offerings. We are looking for a project manager who will work with our dynamic team and be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing the identified financial services projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. While financial services offerings are a primary component of the project manager’s job scope, you will be exposed to other aspects of the business and be given the opportunity for further personal development.
- Proficient in handling the complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
Fresh-graduates are welcomed.